Delphi source code for
>> Hide the desktop icons
Hide the desktop icons
ShowWindow(FindWindow(nil, 'Program Manager'), SW_HIDE);
ShowWindow(FindWindow(nil, 'Program Manager'), SW_SHOW);
Related Delphi Source Code:
1. How to get the list of the installed softwares on a computer?
2. How to make the desktop icon text transparent?
3. How to check if a disk is in the drive?
4. How to change the date format?
5. How to know if a key has been pressed?
For any problems or recommendations about Delphi Tricks site, please
feel free to contact us on that e-mail:
If you want to advertise on the site use that e-mail:
You can freely use or modify these Delphi source codes for non-commercial use. We are not responsible of any damages that can be caused by the utilisation of that source codes.
Copyright © 2006-2010
Company. All rights reserved.