Delphi source code for
>> Hide the desktop icons
Hide the desktop icons
ShowWindow(FindWindow(nil, 'Program Manager'), SW_HIDE);
ShowWindow(FindWindow(nil, 'Program Manager'), SW_SHOW);
Related Delphi Source Code:
1. How to check if Delphi is running?
2. How to implement the Pascal Delay-function?
3. How to check if a disk is in the drive?
4. How to know if a key has been pressed?
5. How to close an application with the escape key?
For any problems or recommendations about Delphi Tricks site, please
feel free to contact us on that e-mail:
If you want to advertise on the site use that e-mail:
You can freely use or modify these Delphi source codes for non-commercial use. We are not responsible of any damages that can be caused by the utilisation of that source codes.
Copyright © 2006-2010
Company. All rights reserved.